We’re so glad you’re here!
We were taking a walk last night while and noticed a worrying decline in the number of stars in the sky.
Have you noticed anything?
So, we thought that today you could help us making a few more stars. After all Santa needs them to guide his travels during the Big Night!
What do you think? Are you up for the challenge?
Here are a few videos that will give you a good place to start!
You can always use our decorative papers from mission 3 to create your stars today! That would be super cool!
If you haven’t downloaded our decorative papers yet, you can do so HERE.
And here are our video suggestions:
1) This is a super easy to make Origami paper star from the channel OrigamiAko. It’s easy to follow the steps and the result is super cute! A great place to start for first time star makers.
2) This one is from our old favorite Hello Origami and it’s a super cute origami paper star. We love that all their origami designs are customizable! That’s really engaging for kids and they get to exercise their creativity!
3) Now let’s start with some 3D stars! This one from the channel SimplePaperMade is a classic and super beautiful. It’s really fun to make super colorful stars with the kids!
4) This is another 3D star model from SimplePaperMade, but this time it’s getting a bit harder! In the video she uses tiny, little pieces of paper, but you can use normal size paper to make bigger stars. Bigger pieces of paper make it easier for the kids to follow the steps as well.
5) And this is the hardest one of them all! It’s the classic Froebel Star. It’s a paper star used as decoration in many European countries. This tutorial is by Jo Nakashima.
And that is your mission for today!
You can make a game out of it with your family, where the players must advance through the star making levels!
Good Luck, Agent!
Remember to share your family’s creations on Instagram using the hashtag #12missionsofchristmas so we can see how everyone’s Christmas preparation is going!
Painting stars in the sky,
Santa & The Moon Paper Toys Club