Hey, you’re back!
That’s very good news because we really need some help in the kitchen today.
Yes, you read that right, your second mission is fresh out of the oven!
Mr. Gingerbread’s kitchen is in full force preparing treats for Christmas, but he can use all the help he can get!
He wrote down some new recipes to try out this year, but he is running out of time!
So your mission today is to test out his new recipe for cookies.
I’ve sent you a copy of his recipe along with your letter, but here is the recipe in full as well:
Good Luck, Agent!
Don’t forget to share your cookies with us on social media! Use the hashtag #12missionsofchristmas and let us know what you though of the recipe, after all, Mr. Gingerbread needs to know the results of your experiment!
Double Chocolate Cookies
200g unsalted butter (room temperature)
100g granulated sugar
200g brown sugar
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
75g cocoa powder
Dash of milk
300g white chocolate chips (or chunks)
How to prepare it:
1) Beat unsalted butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar together.
2) Add the egg. Beat everything together.
3) Add flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Mix until everything is combined.
4) Add a dash of milk if the dough is too dry and falling apart.
5) Mix in the white chocolate chips (or chunks)
6) Pre-heat oven at 180 C or 350 F.
7) Place cookies on a tray. This recipe asks for big, chunky cookies, so make big balls of dough and spread them in the tray at least 3 inches apart. Measure the size of your dough ball in the graphic on the printable recipe.
8) Bake cookies for 12-15 min.
9) Let cool for 30 min at least before eating!
Click the link below to print a copy of the recipe!
See you tomorrow for your new mission!